www.mesaudacosmetics.it is owned by Intelsis Srl (hereinafter also referred to as "Intelsis") with registered office in Via del Cottanello, No. 13 - Rome 00158, VAT No. 14570261009 and registration with the Companies' Register of Rome No. 1530908.
INFORMATION pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 of European Regulation no. 679/2016 on the protection of personal data ("GDPR") and art. 122 of the Privacy Code.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of the provisions of Article 13 of European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data ("GDPR") and Article 122 of the Privacy Code, we inform you that your personal data will be processed by electronic and manual means, in Italy and abroad. This information notice, drawn up on the basis of the principle of transparency and all the elements required by the GDPR, is divided into individual sections, each of which deals with a specific topic in order to make reading quicker, easier and easier to understand (hereinafter "Information Notice").
1. Legal basis and purpose of the processing for which the data are intended.
|a) fulfilment of pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations arising from the execution of the contract; b) receipt and processing of spontaneous applications for positions open on this Site.||The processing operations carried out for these purposes are necessary for the fulfilment of contractual and/or legal obligations (Art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR).|
|c) for the exercise of promotional activities, such as the sending of advertising material by post, e-mail, telephone, fax, sms, mms and the like (so-called direct marketing); d) for the sending of communications, answers to requests for clarification or newsletters of a purely informative/discretionary nature with no commercial purpose; e) for the use of the internal live chat necessary to integrate online sales support||The processing carried out for these purposes is done with the specific consent provided by the User and/or Interested Party (art. 6 lett. a) GDPR).|
|(f) for the promotion of services similar to those which are the subject of the sale, without prejudice to the possibility of opposing the processing at any time||The processing operations carried out for these purposes are carried out in pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller (Art. 6(f) GDPR).|
2. Categories of data processed.
The data that will be processed are: first name, last name, e-mail address, credit/debit card number, billing data.
2.1 Data of minors.
Personal data of minors under 14 years of age will not be processed by the data controller, unless authorised by the holder of parental responsibility. The holder does not assume responsibility for the processing of data of minors.
3. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of a refusal to answer.
The provision of data, with reference to the purposes referred to in paragraph a)., is mandatory and any refusal will make it impossible for Intelsis Srl to take charge and process the purchase order. The provision of the data referred to in point b. is optional and in no way precludes the conclusion of the purchase transaction. The processing will be carried out using manual and automated systems to store, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes, based on the data in the possession of Intelsis Srl and with the commitment by the user of the Website to promptly notify Intelsis Srl of any corrections, additions and / or updates. In any case, the processing is carried out with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated above and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
4. Scope of communication and dissemination of data.
For both the purposes indicated, the data, strictly necessary for each type of processing, may be communicated by Intelsis Srl:
- All persons to whom the right of access to such data is recognised by virtue of regulatory provisions;
- To collaborators, employees and suppliers of Intelsis Srl, as part of their duties and/or any contractual obligations with them, relating to business relations with the interested parties;
- To other national group companies;
- To post offices, forwarding agents and couriers for the dispatch of documents and/or materials;
- To all those natural and/or legal, public and/or private persons (legal, administrative and fiscal consultancy firms, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Labour Offices, etc.), when the communication is necessary or functional to the performance of our activities and in the manner and for the purposes described above;
- Banking institutions for the management of collections and payments arising from the execution of contracts.
5. Identification details of the holder.
The data controller is Intelsis srl, with registered office at Via Del Cottanello, no. 13 - 00158 Rome (RM), VAT No. 14570261009, registration with the R.E.A. of Rome no. 1530908, in the person of the Legal Representative, who can be contacted by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com
6. Period of data retention.
The personal data collected will be processed by the Data Controller for the time strictly necessary to pursue the purposes of the processing. In particular, the data will be processed for a period of time equal to the minimum necessary, i.e. until the termination of the existing contractual relationship, without prejudice to an additional storage period that may be imposed by legal obligations.
7. Rights of the data subject.
Articles 15 et seq. of the Regulation grant you specific rights and allow you to obtain:
- Confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and to obtain access to the data and the following information (purpose of processing, categories of personal data, recipients and/or categories of recipients to whom the data have been and/or will be communicated, storage period);
- The rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and/or the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary declaration;
- The deletion of personal data, in the cases provided for by the GDPR;
- Limitation of Processing in the cases provided for by the legislation in force;
- The portability of the data concerning you, and in particular to request the personal data concerning you provided to the controller and/or to request the direct transmission of your data to another controller;
- You may object to the processing of your personal data at any time, for reasons related to a particular situation, and/or to the processing of your personal data in full compliance with the Privacy Law in force. You may exercise these rights by contacting the following e-mail address, attaching a copy of your identity document: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that the processing of your data is contrary to the privacy legislation in force, we inform you that you may, at any time, lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali), pursuant to Article 77 GDPR.