- DATA CONTROLLER
General Armando Diaz Square 7- 20123 Milan, C.F. and VAT No. 12691340967 (hereinafter referred to as the "Holder" or the "Society").
- PROCESSED DATA
Navigation data (hereinafter also referred to as "Data").
- WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are usually strings of text that websites (so-called publishers, or "first parties") visited by the user or different websites or web servers (so-called "third parties") place and store - directly, in the case of publishers, and indirectly, i.e. through them, in the case of "third parties" - within a terminal device in the user's availability.
Internet browsing software, e.g., browsers, can store cookies and then transmit them back to the sites that generated them on a subsequent visit by the same user, thus retaining memory of the user's previous interaction with one or more websites.
Information encoded in cookies can include personal data, such as an IP address, user name, unique identifier, or e-mail address, but it can also contain non-personal data, such as language settings or information about the type of device a person is using to browse the site.
Cookies may be permanently stored on your computer and have a variable lifetime (so-called persistent cookies), but they may also disappear when you close your browser or have a limited lifetime (so-called session cookies).
Cookies can be divided into three different types:
- Technical cookies: used for the sole purpose of enabling the site to function properly;
- Analytical cookies: used to collect aggregate information of a mainly statistical nature;
- Profiling cookies: aimed at creating profiles on the user and used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing the web.
- WHAT COOKIES ARE USED AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
While browsing the Site, the following cookies may be installed on thehard disk of your computer or on any device used by you to access the Internet (smartphone, tablet), in the manner and under the conditions described below:1.Technical Cookies
The function of technical cookies is to allow activities strictly related to the operation of the site to be carried out. The technical cookies used by the Data Controller can be divided into the following subcategories:
- Browsing or session cookies: these are used to save browsing preferences and optimise the user's browsing experience. These cookies are essential in order to navigate around the site using all of its features, such as maintaining your session and accessing restricted areas. They are necessary because without them we would not be able to provide the services you have requested. These cookies do not collect information to be used for commercial purposes. The use of session cookies, which are not permanently stored on the user's computer and disappear when the browser is closed, is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to enable the safe and efficient exploration of the site. The session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other computer techniques that could potentially compromise the confidentiality of users' browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal data identifying the user;
- Persistent cookies: these remain on your device even after you leave the Site, until you delete them or their expiry date is reached. The Site creates this type of cookie and stores it on the device so that it can be read when the user visits the site again. This allows, for example, the preferences set (e.g. storage of registered users, etc.) to be found on subsequent visits to the site.
In line with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Art. 122 of Legislative Decree 169/2003 ("Privacy Code"), which is still applicable, provides that consent is not required for the purpose of "technical storage or access to information already stored if it is intended solely for the purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the contractor or user to provide such service."
Cookies installed to collect aggregate information of a mainly statistical nature (how long you stay on a web page, number of visitors to the Site, etc.). The analytical cookies present on the Site can be divided into the following subcategories:
- First-party analytical cookies: these are similar to technical cookies in that they are installed directly by the website you are visiting to improve its usability. They do not require your consent;
- Third-party analytical cookies: analytical cookies created and installed by third parties to analyse users' browsing in order to compile statistics on visits or to improve the content offer, to show similar products and, possibly, to place targeted advertising on web pages. This information is processed in an aggregate and anonymous form, as such it cannot identify the user in any way and therefore, for the purposes of their installation, the user's consent is not required.
Cookies installed, with the user's consent, to track the user's web browsing and create profiles on their tastes, habits, choices, etc. These cookies can be used to transmit advertising messages to the user's terminal equipment in line with the preferences already expressed by the user when surfing online.
The profiling cookies present on the Site can be divided into the following subcategories:
- First-party profiling cookies: used and installed by the Data Controller to collect information on the user's browsing habits with the aim of proposing advertising messages that are as relevant as possible to the user's interests;
- Third-party profiling cookies: used and installed by third parties to track the user's web browsing and create profiles on their tastes, habits, choices;
- Cookies for content sharing via social plug-ins: these services enable interactions with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of our site. The interactions and information captured by our site are in each case subject to the user's privacy settings related to each social network. In the event that a social network interaction service is installed, it is possible that, even if users do not use the service, it will collect traffic data related to the pages where it is installed.
5. COOKIE USED
|_orig_referrer||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used to track landing pages.||Essential||Shopify||2 weeks|
|_landing_page||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used to track landing pages.||Shopify||2 weeks|
|_ab||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used in connection with access to the administration view of an online store platform.||Essential||Shopify||2 years|
|_secure_session_id||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used to track a user's session through the multi-step checkout process and to maintain order, payment, and shipping data.||Essential||Shopify||24 hours|
|cart||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used in connection with a shopping cart.||Essential||Shopify||2 weeks|
|cart_sig||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used in connection with checkout. It is used to verify the integrity of the shopping cart and to ensure the performance of certain cart operations.||Essential||Shopify||2 weeks|
|cart_ts||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used in connection with checkout.||Essential||Shopify||2 weeks|
|cart_ver||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used in connection with the shopping cart.||Essential||Shopify||2 weeks|
|cart_currency||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is set after the completion of a checkout to ensure that new carts are in the same currency as the last checkout.||Essential||Shopify||2 weeks|
|checkout_token||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used in connection with a checkout service.||Essential||Shopify||1 year|
|storefront_digest||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and stores a digest of the store password, allowing merchants to preview their store while it is password protected.||Essential||Shopify||2 years|
|cookieconsent_status||This cookie is associated with the Consentmo GDPR Compliance app and is used to store customer consent.||Essential||Consentmo GDPR Compliance||1 year|
|cookieconsent_preferences_disabled||This cookie is associated with the Consentmo GDPR Compliance app and is used to store customer consent.||Essential||Consentmo GDPR Compliance||1 day|
|_shopify_m||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used to manage customer privacy settings.||Essential||Shopify||1 year|
|_shopify_tm||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used to manage customer privacy settings.||Essential||Shopify||30 minutes|
|_shopify_tw||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used to manage customer privacy settings.||Essential||Shopify||2 weeks|
|tracking_consent||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used to store user preferences in case the merchant has set privacy rules in the visitor's region.||Essential||Shopify||1 year|
|tracked_start_checkout||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used in connection with checkout.||Essential||Shopify||1 year|
|Reporting and analytics cookies|
|_s||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.||Reporting and Analytics||Shopify||30 minutes|
|_shopify_fs||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.||Reporting and Analytics||Shopify||30 minutes|
|_shopify_s||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.||Reporting and Analytics||Shopify||30 minutes|
|_shopify_sa_t||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite related to marketing and referrals.||Reporting and Analytics||Shopify||30 minutes|
|_shopify_sa_p||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite related to marketing and referrals.||Reporting and Analytics||Shopify||30 minutes|
|_shopify_y||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite||Reporting and Analytics||Shopify||1year|
|_y||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite||Reporting and Analytics||Shopify||1 year|
|_ga||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics||Reporting and Analytics||Google Analytics||2 years|
|_gat||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics||Reporting and Analytics||Google Analytics||1 minute|
|_s||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite||Reporting and Analytics||Shopify||30 minutes|
|Marketing and retargeting cookies|
|IDE||This domain is owned by Doubleclick (Google). The main activity is: Doubleclick is Google's real-time advertising exchange.||Marketing and Retargeting||Google DoubleClick||2 years|
|GPS||This cookie is associated with YouTube, which collects user data through videos embedded on websites, which is aggregated with profile data from other Google services in order to show targeted advertising to web visitors across a wide range of its own and other websites.||Marketing and Retargeting||Youtube||1 session|
|PREF||This cookie, which can be set by Google or Doubleclick, can be used by advertising partners to build an interest profile to show relevant ads on other sites.||Marketing and Retargeting||Youtube||8 months|
|BizoID||This is a first-party cookie from Microsoft MSN to enable user-based content.||Marketing and Retargeting||1 month|
|_fbp||Used by Facebook to provide a variety of advertising products such as real-time bids from third-party advertisers.||Marketing and Retargeting||Meta Platforms, Inc.||3 months|
|__adroll||This cookie is associated with AdRoll||Marketing and Retargeting||Adroll Group||1 year|
|__adroll_v4||This cookie is associated with AdRoll||Marketing and Retargeting||Adroll Group||1 year|
|__adroll_fpc||This cookie is associated with AdRoll||Marketing and Retargeting||Adroll Group||1 year|
|__ar_v4||This cookie is associated with AdRoll||Marketing and Retargeting||Adroll Group||1 year|
|_gid||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics||Functional||Google Analytics||
6.NATURE OF DATA PROVISION BY USERS
7.HOW TO CHANGE COOKIE SETTINGS
You can disable the types of cookies used by this website directly from your browser:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari for mobile devices: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
- Safari for desktops: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=it_IT
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy/cookies
If you use a web browser not listed above, please refer to your browser's documentation or online help for further information. Users are advised that Mesauda Beauty srl acts as a mere technical intermediary for the links above and cannot assume any responsibility in case of their possible modification by the respective Owners/Editors.
8.RECIPIENTS OF DATA
The Data may be known and processed by the employees of the corporate functions in charge of pursuing the above-mentioned purposes, who have been expressly authorised to process them and have received adequate operating instructions.
Furthermore, the Data may be processed by external parties acting as autonomous data controllers such as, for example, supervisory and control bodies, Public Authorities that expressly request such data for administrative or institutional purposes and, in general, all parties legitimated by current national and European legislation to request such data.
The Data may also be processed, on behalf of the Company, by external parties who qualify as data processors (pursuant to Article 28 of the GDPR). Such parties, by way of example, may be:
- companies that provide the service of management and/or maintenance of the Company's website;
- companies offering support in carrying out market studies;
- companies offering services for the management of the information system and telecommunications networks, including electronic mail.
The full list of data processors is available upon request to be sent to the Controller using the contact details given in Section 10 below.
9.TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
Where this is the case, in relation to data collected by third parties using cookies, the Data Controller will, to the extent of its competence, adopt appropriate safeguards, including applicable adequacy decisions andStandard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission.10.RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
Interested parties may ask the Data Controller for access to the Data concerning them, their deletion, the rectification of inaccurate data, the integration of incomplete data, the limitation of processing in the cases provided for, as well as the opposition to processing, for reasons related to their particular situation, in cases of legitimate interest of the Data Controller:
- by mail to the address Piazza Armando Diaz 7 - 20122, Milan; or
- via e-mail at. email@example.com
Moreover, where the processing is based on consent or on contract and is carried out by automated means, data subjects have the right to receive the data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have them transferred to another data controller without hindrance (so-called right to portability).
Finally, data subjects always have the right to withdraw their consent at any time (which, in any case, will not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent given before withdrawal) and to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in the Member State where they usually reside or work or in the State where the alleged infringement has occurred.
Amendments to this policy
Last updated: August 2023